Wednesday, October 31, 2007

WTO

Not even a single post for the WHOLE month of October !
Come on Foodys!

Sadly, this is not going be a post about my baked goods as I'm still in the midst of my exams. So to fill in the blank for the month of October, I shall introduce to you, a special presentation of a temporary program called WTO until our normal programming returns.

Did I hear you say 'What is WTO?'

World Trade Organization!

WRONG! Next!

Warsaw treaty Organization?

??? HUH

World Toilet Organization?
(fact of the day: it is based in Singapore)


TENNNKK!!! WRONG!


mini tram ?


This acronym stands for Weird Tram Occurrences. For those of you who have taken public transport, I'm sure have have experienced WTO. For some reason odd balls enjoy taking public transport as us 'normal' folks do. And as the tram is my main for of transport I experience it almost everyday.

My WTO moment for today is 3 Chinese old ladies arguing loudly in Hokkien, one insisted they were in Camberwell, another stood her ground and said they were Hawthorn while the other was just clueless. They were in Kew.

What's your WTO moment today ?




No comments: