who the hell told u that u can eat the skin?!!\
Hahaha...Debby friend from Perth.You should try it, a bit weird coz of the hairy skin but otherwise okay!
isnt the hairy bit would make your throat feel "itcy"??
Yeah a bit ticklish but thats the fun of it! Was just telling Debby i haven't talked to you in a while. Well unless you consider this chatting ?
oh well buddy...I'd love to chat with you...online more during night time...no points to be online during day time... I wouldnt be there...working lady got not internet in company...!!I need a chat dear!!
HELLO!! why the hell would you eat the skin!! of course can be eaten la!! but do you really need too?? why don't you eat orange skin too?
Janice: Have you tried eating it yet? p.s I eat the zest of the orange ... hehehehe ... i zest i jest :P
its disgusting!!all the hairy bits.. why would you eat it?its like eating the feathers of a chicken.. or the hair on pork...
omg... terrible... terrible... then u should also eat... lemon skin... banana skin... =="
Post a Comment
9 comments:
who the hell told u that u can eat the skin?!!
\
Hahaha...Debby friend from Perth.
You should try it, a bit weird coz of the hairy skin but otherwise okay!
isnt the hairy bit would make your throat feel "itcy"??
Yeah a bit ticklish but thats the fun of it! Was just telling Debby i haven't talked to you in a while. Well unless you consider this chatting ?
oh well buddy...
I'd love to chat with you...
online more during night time...
no points to be online during day time... I wouldnt be there...
working lady got not internet in company...!!
I need a chat dear!!
HELLO!! why the hell would you eat the skin!! of course can be eaten la!! but do you really need too?? why don't you eat orange skin too?
Janice: Have you tried eating it yet?
p.s I eat the zest of the orange ... hehehehe ... i zest i jest :P
its disgusting!!
all the hairy bits.. why would you eat it?
its like eating the feathers of a chicken.. or the hair on pork...
omg... terrible... terrible... then u should also eat... lemon skin... banana skin... =="
Post a Comment